Dating Tips To Help You Get That Second Date
A survey by Caress Skincare reveals that 40% of singles use dating sites and apps. Read on for other findings.
- 50% of men say in-person non-verbal cues are what make a woman unforgettable
- 60% of men say their partner is desirable because of her soft touch or irresistible scent
Biggest second-date deal breakers:
- Lack of physical chemistry (59%)
- Lack of interest (42%)
- Undesirable scent or fragrance (35%)
Other dating deal breakers according to Allwomenstalk.com:
- Late for the date. Things happen, but if a guy is late for a date for no reason, that's a red flag
- Talking about their Ex. If a guy/gal talks about their Ex, that will bore their date. Nobody wants to hear it.
- Manners. If a date has bad manners, they're out.
- Drinks too much on the date. Having first date jitters is one thing, but he can't pace himself, that's a problem.
- Self-Absorbed. This is my biggie. Usually, that means all conversation will be about the date and not about getting to know each other.