Guys Need To Get Out Of Our Own Way
A study by the insurance company Sheila's Wheels reveals that men annually waste more than $3,000 in gas because they refuse to ask for directions when lost. Read on for other findings. It has long been a cliche' about men not asking for directions. But now there's hard numbers proving that fact:
- Male drivers travel 276 unnecessary miles each year because they stubbornly reject help when lost.
- 25% of men wait at least 30 minutes before asking for directions when lost.
- 10% of male drivers refuse to ask a stranger for help.
- 75% of women have no problem with asking for directions when lost.
Men should do one of the following:
Either get a GPS (Use Google Maps on your phone)
Swallow your pride and ask for directions.
According to an article at psychcentral.com, there are basically 3 reasons men refuse to ask for directions.
- Men Don't Like Being Told What To Do
- Men Like To Win
- Men Want To Be Strong.
You can read the whole article by clicking HERE.