Halloween Candy We All Love To Hate
So now that Halloween is coming up, lots of people are wondering what to dress up as or dress their kids. But more importantly, what about the candy?! Here's a list of the most hated Halloween candy according to the Huffington Post.
- Candy Corn. The absolute WORST. Bad flavor, bad texture, BLECH!
- Mary Janes. Probably responsible for more teeth lost that any other candy. Any house that gives these away should be egged!
- Bit O' Honey. The flavor really isn't that bad, they just wreak havoc on your teeth. If you need to have a tooth pulled, just eat a Bit O' Honey.
- Tootsie Rolls. I actually can tolerate these. However, you have to eat them first before any other candy because they will get hard as a rock and impossible to eat.
- Good 'N Plenty. They look good, but the taste is awful.
For the complete list, click HERE.