Have You Ever Fallen Asleep At Work?
A new survey by the interior design company Hillary's reveals that 15% of people have fallen asleep at work. Read on for other interesting findings.
- 28% of people get tired and grouchy during the day
- 37% of people nap at work at least once a week
- 21% of people nap at work on a daily basis
- 24% of people have napped at work in their car
How can you manage to stay awake at work? According to livecareer.com, here's some ways to keep you awake:
- Take a brisk walk. A 20-minute walk can boost energy levels and decrease fatigue.
- Listen to music at work. Not only will that keep you awake, it can boost your concentration.
- Give your eyes a break. Every 20 minutes of so, look far into the distance for about 20-20 seconds. Distance vision can relax your eyes.
- Stretch. Sitting at your desk for a long period of time can lead to stiffness and fatigue.
Read more ways at livecareer.com!