Join the Townsquare Media Team as Our Receptionist
Are you looking for a great place to work, with great benefits and a team that loves to have fun! If that sounds great then we would love to have you! Townsquare Media, that's us, is looking for a receptionist/assistant traffic manager.
Townsquare Media Amarillo has 5 radio stations including:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for answering and dispatching phone calls
- Processes cash receipts, credit applications, employment applications, prizes to listeners at the front desk
- Assists Traffic Manager
- Approves traffic orders on a daily basis when filing in.
- Analyzes and organizes office operations and procedures such as, filing systems, requisition of supplies, and other clerical services
- Maximizes office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
- Maintains contact with customers and outside vendors
- Processes employment applications and assists in other employment activities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Front desk experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Be personable and accommodating to the general public. This person has the first contact with our clients, audience, and the public in general and a professional demeanor is a must.
You can apply in person at 6214 W. 34th during regular business hours M-F, 9 am - 5 pm.