Play Golf and Help The Amarillo and Canyon School Districts
It's the 4th Annual Panhandle Restaurant Association's Golf Tournament, August 8th, at Comanche Trail Golf Complex. It's a 4-man Scramble. The entry fee is $400 per team. You'll get 18 holes of golf for a good cause, cart, goodie bags, beverages, and snacks. In addition, you'll enjoy lunch before tee time and dinner after play ends, provided by Joe's Catering.
Your entry fee will provide donations of much needed professional equipment and training for the culinary arts programs of the Amarillo and Canyon Independent School Districts. With your help, local high school students will be able to master the culinary arts and develop job skills that can enable them to become a successful, contributing part of their community.
Do you want to sponsor the tournament? Well there are several sponsorships available:
- $4000 Iron Chef Presenting Sponsor ( limit 1 )-Includes entry for three teams, advertisement on the tournament flyer displayed at over 50 PRA member restaurants and other local businesses, a tee box sign, and posting of three of your company's banners at the course on the day of the tournament. The banners will be posted at the entrance to the course, club house, and putting green.
- $2000 Golf Towel Sponsor (limit 1 ) - includes entry for two teams, a tee box sign and your company banner displayed at the club house and golf towels printed with your logo
- $1500 Score Card Sponsor ONE LEFT ( Limit2 )-Includes entry for two teams, a tee box sign, and your logo printed on all tournament score cards.
- $1200 Pro Start Sponsor ( limit 2) - Includes 1 team and Grand Prize in Clubhouse with your logos
- $1000 Scholarship Sponsor-Includes entry for one team, a tee box sign, and display of banner,
- $100.00 Tee Box Sponsor-Tee box sign with your logo on one hole of the course
- Also available, $ 500 , $ 400 and 300 $ prize sponsorship : that you will have your logos on each item, displayed and mentioned in club house all day