Third-Largest Jackpot In History Could Make You the First Winner In Amarillo Since 2007
Tonight's $415 million Mega Millions lottery jackpot is the third largest ever in the game's history. A new survey by the online lottery pool LottoLishus reveals that 58% of people would rather win the lottery than be famous. Read on for other findings.
- 38% of people would rather win the lottery than find the love of their life
- 9% of people would dump a spouse for $100 million or more
- 3% of people would dump a spouse for $10,000
- 77% of people wouldn't give up their spouse for any amount of money
- 70% of people say that money can't buy happiness
- 64% of people would give up their mother in law for $10,000
- 2% of people would roll around naked in $100 bills if they won a $100 million lottery jackpot
- 24% of people would give money to the homeless if they won a $100 million lottery jackpot
In 2007, an Amarillo family won the Mega Millions Jackpot of $73.5 million dollars. So go out and buy your tickets!